A place for articles, discussions and questions about psychology – the science of mind and behavior. It is a multidisciplinary field, covering behavioral, cognitive, developmental, educational, neuro-biological, personality, and social studies (and more!).
- Do not take or give direct medical advice in your posts or comments.
- Absolutely no bigotry, hate speech or discrimination. That includes (but is not limited to) ableism, antisemitism, islamophobia, queer*- and LGBTQIA*-phobia, racism, and sexism.
- Keep discussions in good faith and be respectful.
- Posts should be related to academic, applied or clinical psychology in some way.
- Titles should be relevant to the content and not misleading.
- Do not post links to your own surveys, spam or self-help tips/videos.
Friends and related communities:
“A cross section of a mouse brain stained with cortical layer specific proteins” by Mamunur Rashid, CC BY 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons / height edited to fit as banner
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 1 user / week
- 1 user / month
- 2 users / 6 months
- 27 subscribers
- 6 Posts
- 0 Comments