Reddit
!reddit
help-circle
rss

They got popular in 2020 and were quickly forgotten. I don’t even care about it that much…


Usually Linux meets with curses or jeers in mainstream subreddits. Maybe things are changing?..



  • Amicese
  • edit-2
    un mese
Is reddit blocking *.ml domains or *specifically* instance domains? (UPDATE: Reddit is blocking all .ml domains.)

Everytime I post a link to lemmy.ml or lemmygrad.ml (with no url shortener); the posts get removed. I can’t tell if reddit is blocking *.ml domains in general; or specifically Lemmy domains…






The amount of Russophobia and anti Russian censorship ongoing currently on Reddit is astounding.

I am observing a very similar sentiment to Sinophobia, now regarding Russia. Reddit’s audience is primarily 80% USA + West EU, and the rest 20% also includes a lot of East Europe and other countries, leaving for 5-10% anti-hatred people. On the other hand, Western world makes up for a mere 12% of th…




"Over the past few years we have seen a slowdown on the project as people move on, and not a lot of interest in supporting the project. Right now the project is supported by 2 people and these are primarily bug fixes or dependency updates. You can see from the project graph what this looks like in t…




Pretty interesting video, if you stop watching at 21:10. After that its just “china bad” scaremongering and other nonsense…

10



how are you even supposed to post to reddit anymore?

the automods have made all subreddits unusable …

fedilink

Reddit integrates cryptocurrency

Do they want users to switch to the fediverse? …



  • 0 users online
  • 1 user / day
  • 1 user / week
  • 8 users / month
  • 54 users / 6 months
  • 933 subscribers
  • 63 Posts
  • 316 Comments
  • Modlog