The [Arcane Cache](http://thunderperfectwitchcraft.org/arcane_cache/) reviews games that fly beyond the radar of the big gaming sites and blogs. I focus on amateur games and niche productions.
Since I play exclusive with Linux, all games I review run native or with wine.
**Some of these patches include:**
- kernel patched with cherry-picked zen patches
- kernel patched with OpenRGB
- kernel patched with AMD CPCC
- kernel patched to enable amdgpu for pre-polaris cards by default instead of radeon
- kernel patched with steam deck support
- kernel configured with ashmem, binder, and android support for Waydroid
- kernel patched with windows surface support
- kernel patched with asusctl patches for better asus laptop compatibility.
>ScummVM allows you to play classic graphic point-and-click adventure games, text adventure games, and RPGs, as long as you already have the game data files. ScummVM replaces the executable files shipped with the games, which means you can now play your favorite games on all your favorite devices.
And many more work out of the box, just not officially verified.
At this point it's probably safe to assume that all games work with Linux, unless some crazy anti cheat or DRM explicitly bans Linux users.