"This new development version of GIMP is a bit of a game-changer as it arrives with some long-anticipated CMYK-related features. The way they are implemented will make some users happy, but some users might feel annoyed. It’s got to do with early binding vs late binding..."
Speed up your workflow exporting multiple elements simultaneously. Use the export window to manage your multiple exports and be informed about the download progress. Big exports will happen in the background so you can keep designing in the meantime ;)
Meet the Opentoonz family of forks. In case you don't know, these are apps for 2d animation:
- [Opentoonz](https://opentoonz.github.io/e/) - The original open source fork of the proprietary Toonz, used by Studio Ghbili.
- [Tahoma 2d](https://tahoma2d.org/) - Aims to be a more user-friendly animation program for digital 2D artists and stop motion animators.
- [Opentoonz - Morevna Edition](https://morevnaproject.org/opentoonz/) - developed by the creators of Morevna, it includes additional features like Krita-like assistants, advanced color selector and the MyPaint brush engine.
The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.5.8. Like previous releases, work on version 1.5.8 focused mostly on bugfixes and code optimizations, the latter of which are expected to lead to reliability and speed improvements. We have also begun to prepare Scribus for using Qt6, which will make our work easier for future releases.
- Better axis support in Techdraw and DXF\
- Allow to use QCAD to import/export DWG
- Draft texts are now used when using the C++ (new) DXF importer
- Proper BIM views
- Fixed level display unit
- Flip wall direction
- A new documentation system (Work in progress)
Portfolio - an upcoming Pixelfed feature that allows users to create their own portfolio website that best represents them and their work.
No likes, comments or other social aspects. Just your content.
Hand pick a selection of public posts or use the most recent. Select a fixed width or full width layout. Choose a grid or masonry feed. Hide or show post captions, license, location, timestamp and the original post link.
Bladecoder is a set of tools to create interactive graphic adventures (classical point and click games). A few weeks ago they recently released version 4.1.0 here: https://github.com/bladecoder/bladecoder-adventure-engine/releases/tag/v4.1.0
Bladecoder is an alternative to the popular Adventure Game Studio, which is also open source.