We forgot to write a development update last week, so we are including last week’s work in this update as well.
Worked a lot these last two weeks on readying Moving SQL views to diesel for production, including pushing a v0.9.0 release candidate to our federation test servers, to make sure everything works. We’re looking to deploy this within 1-2 weeks. Its been about a month and a half of work, and touched nearly every part of lemmy and its UI.
I didn’t get a lot of coding done because of some personal stuff, and because I was hesitant to make major changes with the database rewrite underway. For those reasons I focused on smaller bug fixes, and other areas such as documentation.
NotFoundcorrectly returns HTTP 404 (so far I didn’t find a good solution)