Community dedicated to Android apps and software.
- Use common sense.
- No distribution of APKs from unknown sources or direct downloads. You are only allowed to share from GitHub (no direct links, repo only), Play Store, F-Droid, or Aurora Store.
- No piracy. This includes hacking, cracking in-app purchases or bypassing forms of DRM. YouTube (Music) Vanced are allowed exceptions to this.
- No rooting apps allowed. This also includes hacking software or tools.
- No apps that require root to function. This also includes Magisk and Magisk-related software. However: If the app features extra functionality that is available if you are rooted, but it is not required to use the app it is then okay. I.e. YouTube Vanced does not require root, but it features stuff that works only with root.
- No software that requires ADB or patching system files. Exceptions are well-known debloaters such as UAD and other manually approved stuff. Otherwise, ADB is not a user-friendly or safe tool and discourage its usage here.
These rules are subject to change at any point in time with or without user notice.
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 1 user / week
- 1 user / month
- 2 users / 6 months
- 149 subscribers
- 12 Posts
- 4 Comments
You could try apk-pure. I always verify checksums to google to make sure no-one inserted (more) nasties.