- Posts must have a clear and concise question in the title. You may elaborate in the post body.
- If OP gives a list of options and says so in the post body, do not make top-level comments different from those options.
- Top-level comments must be short and single option. You may give a brief objective explanation of your option. Do not post your opinions.
- Do not repeat answers. Use the up and down vote buttons. Vote as many answers as you want.
- Do not post loaded questions or push agendas.
- Do not repost polls in less than a month.
- Follow the Lemmy Rules.
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 1 user / week
- 1 user / month
- 58 users / 6 months
- 191 subscribers
- 17 Posts
- 175 Comments
An excellent image, and one I hope to use myself in the future! Did you put it together, or find it somewhere?
thanks :) i made it after reading your comment.
(based on this, which is a reference to this… see also this)
I’m not actually sure if fortran is involved in any of the parts of numpy which I’ve actually used myself, but I do know that if I
apt remove libgfortran5it would also remove the