A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 253 users / 6 months
- 5.75K subscribers
- 2.11K Posts
- 7.52K Comments
As a new and twisted way, I would say Delta Chat
Delta Chat is really cool. I love how it takes the universal standard of email and allows you to use it for short form messages. Although, I haven’t really used Delta recently.
Delta Chat is so underrated. You have to go in the settings to “enable” regular emails though which might be a deal breaker for people who just want to input their username and password and never touch any settings beyond that.