A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 253 users / 6 months
- 5.75K subscribers
- 2.11K Posts
- 7.52K Comments
Yop, got my approval, better than pepecord.
You also can setup bridges to telegram and matrix. It is more stable and reliable compared to other solutions. To answer the question about federation, I would create my own if I had to choose.