A place to discuss privacy and freedom in the digital world.
Privacy has become a very important issue in modern society, with companies and governments constantly abusing their power, more and more people are waking up to the importance of digital privacy.
In this community everyone is welcome to post links and discuss topics related to privacy.
- Posting a link to a website containing tracking isn’t great, if contents of the website are behind a paywall maybe copy them into the post
- Don’t promote proprietary software
- Try to keep things on topic
- If you have a question, please try searching for previous discussions, maybe it has already been answered
- Reposts are fine, but should have at least a couple of weeks in between so that the post can reach a new audience
- Be nice :)
much thanks to @gary_host_laptop for the logo design :)
- 0 users online
- 1 user / day
- 7 users / week
- 37 users / month
- 252 users / 6 months
- 5.73K subscribers
- 2.1K Posts
- 7.51K Comments
Both darknets work separately. You have to choose between Tor and DNSCrypt depending on what you want.
For Tor, you have to individually add onion addresses if you want to use both DNSCrypt and Tor system coverage.
I only route 2 FOSS browsers dedicated to Tor and I2P usage, and nothing else.